Sunday, 11 March 2012

Jonathan Bowden’s “Western Civilization Bites Back”


 

As a filler piece to a planned series of articles I intend to publish, I would like to share what is in my view an excellent new speech by Jonathan Bowden. 

It is taken from the website of the 'Counter Currents' publishing house.

Jonathan is renowned for being very intellectual - and therefore, as is usual in these kinds of 'new right' surroundings, he tends to operate at a very high level of nationalistic discourse. 

In contrast to some of his more deeper works though, which can occasionally leave some of us a bit lost on the more obscure and classical academic references of history, he delivers a rather lucid and clear speech which I think is very important. It is not all that convoluted, making it a little bit easier for wider circulation.

I had intended to publish it here as an audio file, but seeing as google blogger is pathetic at uploading files I had to abandon that idea. Therefore, you will need to head to the Counter Currents website and the podcast area for this clip, as linked below.

No comments:

Post a Comment